20 Months Course Work
4 Months OD Project/Action Research
Key Benefits from the Program:
1. Prepare you to be an OD Practitioner from design to implementation of change programs for your team, organization and community.
2. Develop YOU to be a "whole brain" thinker capable of maximizing personal and organizational performance.
3. Lead and manage change, business, as well as develop people.
4. Learn with multinational students and international professors/ OD experts and practitioners from different industries.
5. Enrich cultural sensitivity and expand professional networks.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution in any field
• Good command of English
• Computer literacy
• Earn a minimum CGPA of 2.50 on 4.00 scale
1. A completed application form
2. Official transcript of the previous university attended (2 copies)
3. Bachelor’s degree certificate (2 copies)
4. Citizen identification card and residence registration - For Thai Applicants (2 copies)
5. Passport - For Non-Thai Applicants (2 copies)
6. Six (1x1-inch size) photographs (formal attire, not in graduation gown)
7. Reference letters from former instructors or employers (2 letters)
ADMISSION & EXAMINATION FEES
• Application form : Baht 500
• Admission fee
- Managerial Attitude Test : Baht 500
- English : Baht 500
• Interview : Baht 500
The English entrance examination can be exempted depending on which of the following conditions you satisfy.
• a TOEFL score of at least 570 or an IELTS (Academic) score of at least 6.5. (Validation: Two years)
• a Bachelor's degree or a higher degree from native English speaking countries (e.g. USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand)
Link PDF >> MMOD program overview 2018.pdf